Sunday, January 15, 2012

THE NEXT BIG PROJECT

I'm going to take a break with Over Rule for a bit. I have some ideas for new things but I'm asking you what you think I should do. Here are the options:

Castles: The kingdom has been taken over by the evil queen and the prince, his tree nymph servant, a villager, and a mage are trying to take it back and save the princess!

Kraken Bay: Lana, captain of The Kiwi, and leader of the villagers of Omicron Bay, must defend her people from the Chi Cave people.

Au bord de le mer: 5 girls, one secret. They're mermaids. With tails and everything. They face giant squid, evil witches, and the vicious Zoey, queen of the school.

Lost: 4 people go missing at sea. 3 wash up on shore of a seemingly uninhabited island. So why was the missing one sitting with them an hour later?

The deadline for votes is Febuary 1.
(might be animated, working on skill)

1 comment:

  1. My vote is Au bord de le mer: 5 girls, one secret. They're mermaids. With tails and everything. They face giant squid, evil witches, and the vicious Zoey, queen of the school.

    I'd like to see if you can do the animation on the tails moving in the water, plus I like the color and shading you've been experimenting with in your mermaid pictures.

    GOOOO Kiwi!!

    ReplyDelete